Wednesday, February 16, 2011

And So I Said...

There is the nothing aching
When voices are there 
Always two
I close my eyes
In my dreams
I am running and calling
It's nearly dark
We are on the main road
Before the Terror
I am running in front.
Was I ever really in front? 
Was I ever really older?

I am running
To protect you
Look to my brilliant blonde shadow
Say faster
Terror is so close
We run fast enough to the windmill
With friendly spirit trees it might not catch you
Make you small and brittle and scared

Not fast enough
Shyness and poison of nothingness
Hang on the Terror
Like cobwebs calling you
But you never turn
So we keep running
Can you still hear me?
We curl into each other
In a frozen rocky outcrop
For us it is just a silent night, holy night 
I don't feel you breathing. 
Think of Pooh and Me
There are always two
It will make sense
Forest of the Hundred Acre Woods
Peace and play

Now the sun has set
I lie inside a picture playground
Until the Terror has left with doubt 
With a piece of my body
A veined bundle torn from my heart,
And games and dreams.




No comments:

Post a Comment