Thursday, January 6, 2011

miss Ashlee

Miss Ashlee

Well it starts
Where I wasn’t ever
 The one who was meant to have you
With my not the mother
And vision of the Greek Isles
And dreams of the seas of the golden liberty
And I didn’t think
And you came
And it made mad sense
From the moment give me grace thing
I wasn’t sure
Did you feel the same as me
Was this really the only place you
Wanted to be?
But when you stand with your two toys
And I see you with all the savage meant to be others
You make me want to weep
And claw flesh  and suck blood
And I have no gifts
And throw you for miles into the sea
But that’s mummy

And you gave me a stage
And eyes that the colorlessness
Showed and joined and do you feel the same?
Because this is how do I know
If you even want to be with me?


But what I do know
Is that your heartbeat
Was the most I ever could have asked for
You made it, you got it my little one
I did my best for you, me and my drum
And you my girl
Were even smart enough
To know when they
Scheduled you
Tuesdays for the money you see
But you knew

And you started
With this so called mother
With her guardians
But on that night
I was on my own
With you coming
And we met
And it was all like when I saw
The suicides
And the bladders operations
And the self killing

But this one morning
It wasn’t like that
And we did it all good lady
And you were are trooper
and I was totally fine but I shook little baby
And they stuck my spine
Next to the tattoo of the happy ending far away
And then almost you
Surgeon I know it’s OK
Tearing
And I don’t know
And you cry
And It’s OK
And they pull you out
And you could say a lot
But I was just like
You’re so weird
But it’s you
Makes sense
Crazy talk but I think
I seriously did love before
And this life thing of yours
Will do the happy ending weirdo pretty strange one
No real gifts for you
But I honour you
In all  that I have missed little baby
I lay before you
My chest
Of the drums and dolls and hopes and dreams
And I played my best for you
And I adore you giving me you
And you did good.
And that it’s it I promise my lady
forever





No comments:

Post a Comment