Saturday, June 11, 2011

Epic fails



Do you remember
the way forward?

I remember the slipping
the running
screaming
frightened places
we felt
we knelt


Hold on
believe
see

Don't leave the cabin as a flight risk out
Don't take out the world we saw together
Believe,
bring your hands back from the slipping and remember
Believe
There was a time before this
Believe
There was a couch and sister
Believe
That is was flawed in a drawer
But
Believe, this is what careless care causes
you were
in the right time
in a never looked pool of water
the only reference
tired, possibly maybe a spun out web thread
I will walk and wonder forever
if you knew


I was
in
chanted
the day I got to hold you
do you know?
How you entranced me?
I'll wish
please
that you know
I was
always
honoured to meet you

No comments:

Post a Comment